PSAI Decompression in the Cave
The PSAI Decompression in the Cave Environment Manual covers how to properly utilize enriched air (Nitrox) at oxygen concentrations up to and including 100% by volume (EAN22 to Oxygen) in their diving activities including stage decompression procedures. It is highly recommended the Cave Decompression Diver students also take Narcosis Management® – Level II in order to expand and enhance their ERD knowledge, skills and training, and to prepare them for required deco stops.
NOW IN FULL COLOR !
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Nitrox Defined and the Benefits of Nitrox for Technical Divers.
- The Physiological Concerns.
- The Physics and Math of Nitrox for Technical Diving.
- Decompression Diving Fundamentals.
- The Equivalent Air Depth Concept.
- Nitrox and the Use of Dive Tables.
- Nitrox Compatible Equipment for Technical Diving.
- Cylinder Labeling.
- Gas Analysis.
- Advanced Nitrox Safety Review.
PSAI is the very first certification agency to offer a complete Cave Decompression training program (including published manuals, course slide presentations for the instructor, standardized exams, and more.