PSAI Full Face Mask Diving
The PSAI Full Face Mask Diving course is designed to train divers in the use of a Full Face Mask and familiarizes them with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of using a Full Face Mask in non-overhead environments.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Safety Warning.
- Reasons to Use a Full Face Mask.
- Defining A Full Face Mask.
- Types of Full Face Masks.
- Choosing a Full Face Mask.
- Preparing to Use a Full Face Mask.
- Diving in a Full Face Mask.
- Care and Maintenance.
- Skills Needed for Safe Operation of a Full Face Mask.
Diving in a full face mask can increase level of diver comfort and confidence underwater. The use of a full face mask will also enhance enjoyment of their diving activity and, under some circumstances, allow the diver to stay underwater with a higher degree of safety.