PSAI Technical Emergency Analysis & Management TEAM Program™ Manual
The PSAI Technical Emergency Analysis & Management (TEAM™) Diver Manual covers the skills necessary to complete self-rescue and “buddy assistance” rescues in the technical diving environment – all with the idea of proactive prevention and intervention.
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Introduction to Technical Diving Recue Course.
- Technical Diving.
- Technical Training Programs.
- Risks Associated with Technical Diving.
- Equipment Familiarization.
- Decompression Sickness.
- Gas Embolisms.
- Immediate First Aid.
- Diver Evacuation Methods.
- Oxygen Toxicity.
- Surface Rescue Techniques.
- Specific Surface Rescue Techniques
- Underwater Emergencies
- Rescue Equipment
- Procedures for Handling a Dive Accident
- Closed Circuit Rebreathers & Rescue
- Confined & Open Water Skills