PSAI Advanced Gas Blending Technician
The Professional Scuba Association International’s Advanced Gas Blender Technician course is designed to promote safety in accurate blending, analysis, and filling of scuba cylinders with any of the following mixtures: Nitrox and Oxygen, Trimix, and Heliox. One goal is to raise the consciousness of the industry’s needs to meet and exceed the minimum standards established by the Regulations and standards of the country and/or region the Advanced Gas Blending Technician will be operating in.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Nitrox for Diving Use.
- Nitrox Theory.
- Nitrox Blend Methods.
- Hazards of Oxygen and Blend Station Design.
- Suitability of Gases for Blending Nitrox.
- Nitrox Blend Preparation.
- Nitrox Blending Mechanics.
- Oxygen Analyzing Techniques.
- Record Keeping and Liability (Nitrox).
- Helium for Diving Use.
- Advanced Gas Theory.