PSAI Fundamentals of Deep Sport Diving Manual
The PSAI Fundamentals of Deep Sport Diving Manual is designed use when training divers who wish to dive in an open water environment to a maximum depth of 27 msw (90 fsw) on air. This manual covers the knowledge, equipment, planning, and skills necessary to perform all phases of an open water dive to a maximum depth of 27 msw (90 fsw).
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Equipment Considerations for Deep Sport Diving.
- Dive Preparation and Planning.
- Managing Physiological Risk Factors When Diving Deeper.
- Gas Management for Deep Sport Diving.
- Performing the Five Phases of a Deep Sport Dive.
- Use of a Lift Bag for Emergency Procedures.