PSAI DPV Diving for the Open Water Environment Manual
This new manual has been authored by PSAI DPV for the Open Water Environment Instructor Trainer Evaluator: Edd Sorenson and PSAI ITE and Board Member: Jim Charles and PSAI Instructor Terry Hall.
The PSAI DPV Diving for Open Water Environment manual covers all aspects necessary to learn how to correctly learn to dive DPV’s in the open water environment and is the required manual for all PSAI DPV Open Water Environment Programs.
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- The History of the DPV Diving.
- Open Water DPV Use and Potential Hazards.
- Overview of DPV System Configuration.
- DPV Theory and Operation.
- Practical Water Skills.
- DPV Preparation and Maintenance.
- DPV’s and Safe Operation.