PSAI Visual Inspection Technician Manual
The PSAI Visual Inspection Technician Manual covers promotion safety in the care and maintenance of high-pressure scuba cylinders. It includes topic such as such as the proper handling, filling, and inspection techniques, including the identification of the various defective conditions that can lead to cylinder rejection or condemnation.
NOW IN FULL COLOR !
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- The Need and Frequency of Visual Inspection.
- Inspection Equipment and Supplies.
- Preparation for Visual Inspection.
- Visual Inspection Procedures.
- Cylinder Valve Inspection and Reinstallation.
- The Use of the PSAI Visual Inspection Sticker.
- Use of the PSAI Visual Inspection Report Log.
- Use of the PSAI SCUBA Cylinder Visual Inspection Evaluation Report.