PSAI Trimix Manual
The PSAI Trimix Diver Manual is written for those readers who wish to know about conducting dives using helium based bottom mixes with associated advanced staged decompression techniques.
This manual is used in the PSAI: Trimix Fundamentals,
Expedition Trimix, & Explorer Trimix courses.
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Trimix Usage Safety & Equipment.
- Types of Trimix Mixtures.
- Physiological Considerations Associated with the Use of Trimix.
- Formulas for Trimix Diving.
- Gas Management.
- Tracking Decompression.
- Omitted Decompression & Stage Cylinder Problems.
- Use of the PSAI Extended Range Dive Planning Sheet.
- Use of the PSAI Trimix Planning Charts & Worksheets.