PSAI DPV Diving for the Overhead Environment Manual
This new manual has been authored by PSAI DPV for the Overhead Environment Instructor Trainer Evaluator: Edd Sorenson and PSAI ITE and Board Member: Jim Charles.
The PSAI DPV Diving for Overhead Environment manual covers all aspects necessary to learn how to correctly learn to dive DPV’s in the overhead environment and is the required manual for all PSAI DPV Overhead Environment Programs.
NOW IN FULL COLOR !
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- The History of the DPV Diving.
- Overhead DPV Use and Potential Hazards.
- Overview of DPV System Configuration.
- DPV Theory and Operation.
- Practical Water Skills.
- DPV Preparation and Maintenance.
- DPV’s and Cave Conservation.
PSAI is the first agency to release a complete program containing a manual, instructor training slide presentation, and standardized exam for the certification of divers in the specialty of DVP Diving for the Overhead Environment.