PSAI DPV Diving for the Open Water Environment
The Professional Scuba Association International’s Sport Diver Propulsion Vehicle course is designed to teach divers to properly use a Diver Propulsion Vehicle for sport open water diving activities. It will discuss the configuration and the peripheral equipment, as well as accessories and maintenance.
MANUAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- The History of the DPV Diving.
- Open Water DPV Use and Potential Hazards.
- Overview of DPV System Configuration.
- DPV Theory and Operation.
- Practical Water Skills.
- DPV Preparation and Maintenance.
- DPV’s and Safe Operation.