PSAI Visual Inspection Technician
The Professional Scuba Association International’s Visual Inspection Technician course is designed to promote safety in the care and maintenance of high-pressure scuba cylinders. One of its goals is to raise the consciousness of the industry to the need to meet and exceed the minimum standards established by the Regulations and standards of the country and/or region in which the Visual Inspection Technician will be operating. Another goal is to train inspectors in the proper handling, filling, and inspection techniques including the identification of the various defective conditions that can lead to cylinder rejection or condemnation.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- The Need and Frequency of Visual Inspection
Inspection Equipment and Supplies.
- Preparation for Visual Inspection.
- Visual Inspection Procedures
- Cylinder Valve Inspection and Reinstallation
- The Use of the PSAI Visual Inspection Sticker.
- Use of the PSAI Visual Inspection Report Log.
- Use of the PSAI SCUBA Cylinder Visual Inspection Evaluation Report